Advice to parents
PLAN FOR YOUR CHILD
For a serene stay
To ensure that your child gets the most out of his or her course, please think about :
- Equipping him/her correctly: anorak, hat or cap, mittens, glasses, sun cream, handkerchiefs...
- Mark his clothes and skis
- Avoid following the lessons and talking to your child during the lessons.
- Inform us of any health problems your child may have.
- Wearing a helmet is strongly recommended for children on the slopes.
It is up to the instructors to decide whether or not to change classes.
Your child is on holiday and the aim is to
that he enjoys himself and wants to come back.
So, respect his rhythm
and don't try to make a champion out of him before his time!